Date oatmeal cookie.
You can have Date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Date oatmeal cookie
- Prepare 10 oz of pitted date.
- It’s 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- You need 8 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
Date oatmeal cookie instructions
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
recipe by Layla (lulu) @cookpad