Kebap yogurt sauce. Simply mix all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper – add a splash of water if you want to make it a drizzly consistency. The Best Kebab Yogurt Sauce Recipes on Yummly Lamb Kebabs With Mint Yogurt Sauce, Moroccan Spiced Pork Kebabs With Pomegranate Glaze & Herby Yogurt, Greek.
The warmth of the spices combined with the cool yogurt sauce is a perfect match in this chicken kebab recipe. The yogurt keeps the chicken moist during cooking, making it. The perfect recipe for a garlic dressing, which is perfect for a durum kebab or döner. You can make Kebap yogurt sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Kebap yogurt sauce
- Prepare 5 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 3 of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of mint.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin ground.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Green chilli.
Click the video to learn how to make it! And then serve with the refreshing yogurt sauce, of course. WHY WE LOVE IT: No marinating time—really—and the kebabs don't suffer from it one bit. Serve kebabs with yogurt sauce on boiled rice or with a grilled flatbread, such as this grilled naan.
Kebap yogurt sauce step by step
- Blend everything except the mayonnaise and yogurt in a blender to form a chutney paste.
- Mix the paste to the mayonnaise and yogurt with a spoon and you're done.
Make sauce: Stir yogurt, sour cream and lime juice in a bowl until blended. Brush kebabs with oil; season with salt and pepper. Smash the garlic cloves with the flat side of a large knife into. Try this Kebabs with Yogurt Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Kebab e murgh is a wonderful main dish for any occasion.