Dates & Walnuts Loaf.
You can make Dates & Walnuts Loaf using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dates & Walnuts Loaf
- Prepare 100-125 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cups Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped Dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped Walnuts.
Dates & Walnuts Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a loaf tin or line with baking paper..
- Beat soften Butter and Brown Sugar together in a large bowl until creamy. Add Eggs one at a time, beating well. Add Milk and fold in Flour, then add Dates and Walnuts to combine..
- Spoon the mixture into prepared loaf tin, smoothing top. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until cooked through. Cool in tin for 5 to 10 minutes before turning onto a cooling rack..
recipe by Hiroko Liston @cookpad