No Bake Chocolate Cake (Steam). NO-BAKE Chocolate Cake – Moist, soft, and THE MOST decadent chocolate cake recipe EVER, perfect for V Day!!! Not many people can resist a good Everyone loves chocolate cake and you can still enjoy it without investing in an expensive oven. Eggless Steamed Chocolate Cake Recipe, a simple chocolate cake recipe that is steamed instead of baked.
I think of it as a no bake chocolate cake, you wouldn't be far off calling it a slice-able truffle. Or, imagine an espresso-spiked, velvety, chocolate mousse you were able to This is the sort of thing I'll throw together if we're having friends over for dinner and I run out of steam on the dessert front. I told myself i must give it a try. You can cook No Bake Chocolate Cake (Steam) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of No Bake Chocolate Cake (Steam)
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/3 of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder & Soda.
- It’s of I cup Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Instant Coffee.
How nice to have a cake without the helping hand from hot oven but using the steaming method. Really keen to have a go! Immediately i took action and here is the result. Make a fudgy, fluffy chocolate cake in a snap.
No Bake Chocolate Cake (Steam) step by step
- Sift the Flour, Cocoa Powder and Baking Powder and Baking Soda into a large bowl.
- In the same bowl, add the sugar and Salt. Mix.
- Add the Oil, Milk and Vanilla Essence and Coffee.
- Steam for 40 mins. Medium Heat.
- Add any toppings you want (Icing Sugar, Oreo, Choc Syrup).
recipe by Helena Soraya @cookpad
Good thing about this decadent dessert? You don't need an oven to whip it up! Place cake pan on top of the steamer and cover with a lid. Chocolate graham crackers layered between creamy vanilla custard, topped with chocolate glaze. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this quick and easy dessert.