Roasted pumpkin salad. Today's deliciousness -> This Roast Pumpkin, Spinach and Feta Salad that I've never made for them. A few of you were curious about what I made with the lovely sunset-shaded pumpkin I found nestled at the bottom of my last produce pick-up. Featuring One-pan Roasted Veggie Salad Bowl, One-pan Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl, One-pan Chicken Sausage.
To make the roasted pumpkin salad, I needed one quarter of the pumpkin I've roasted. My pumpkin was relatively large, if your pumpkin or squash is smaller you might need half of it. Roasted pumpkin surrounded by dried fruits makes this beautiful seasonal salad a natural match for holiday recipes. You can cook Roasted pumpkin salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Roasted pumpkin salad
- Prepare 300 grams of pumpkin (roasted and diced).
- It’s 100 grams of chickpeas (cooked and drained).
- It’s 100 grams of cherry tomatoes (halved).
- It’s 100 grams of cucumber (de-seeded and diced).
- Prepare 100 grams of red cabbage (diced).
- It’s 50 grams of iceberg lettuce (cut).
- It’s 1 handful of herbs (sweet basil, coriander, mint).
- Prepare of Vinaigrette.
- Prepare 30 ml of vinegar (balsamic or other local variety will work well).
- You need 90 ml of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
The dressing is a light, tasty mix of honey, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. By Stacy Kennedy, MPH, RD, CSO, LDN; Reboot Nutritionist. Pumpkin is for more than just carving and decorating your home in fall. This quick and easy warm salad recipe with roasted vegetables makes for a quick and easy healthy recipe.
Roasted pumpkin salad instructions
- Peel and cut pumpkin into bite size cubes..
- Drizzle with olive oil, and lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Roast in the oven for 12 minutes at 220° C.
- Place lettuce in the bottom of the bowl and top with local herbs.
- In a mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, chick peas, tomatoes, red cabbage, cucumber and toss together..
- Top lettuce and herbs with pumpkin and chickpea mixture.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve with flat bread and top with smoked tofu.
Check out this roast pumpkin and chickpea vegetarian salad. Heartier salads with roasted vegetables are perfect for cooler weather. And autumn's pumpkins and other squash are not just for pie but work perfectly in savory applications as well. Roasted brussels sprouts honey pumpkin pecan salad. Roast Pumpkin Salad – beautiful salad full of fresh flavours and not hard to make.