White Chocolate Frosting.
You can have White Chocolate Frosting using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Frosting
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 18 ounces of (3 6 ounce pkgs) white baking chocolate(coarsely chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of solid vegetable shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 8 cups of confectioners' sugar.
White Chocolate Frosting instructions
- Microwave chocolate with 1/4 cup milk in microwavable bowl on Medium-high for 1-2 minutes; stir chocolate halfway during cooking time. Do not overheat. Chocolate will continue to melt while being stirred..
- Cream butter and shortening with electric mixer. Add vanilla..
- Gradually add sugar, one cup at time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often..
- When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry..
- Add milk and beat at medium, speed until light and fluffy..
- Beat in chocolate. note: Keep icing covered with a damp cloth until ready to use..