Easy Vegan Carrot Cake. Moist, rich vegan carrot cake with a wholesome flavor and gorgeous color. It gives you the feeling that you're eating something pretty darn healthy. I mean you're getting your veggies in!
This would make the perfect healthier cake to have around for birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers, and more! It's easy to make, easily feeds a. Delicious and moist vegan carrot cake. You can make Easy Vegan Carrot Cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Carrot Cake
- Prepare of For the cake.
- It’s of carrot, peeled and grated.
- You need of lemon, zest only.
- You need of walnuts, chopped.
- You need of sultanas.
- It’s of chopped pitted dates.
- It’s of plain flour.
- Prepare of light brown sugar.
- It’s of ground/grated nutmeg.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s of almond milk.
- You need of flavourless oil or melted dairy-free butter.
- It’s of Lemon drizzle icing.
- It’s of Icing sugar.
- It’s of lemon juice.
This simple recipe is plant-based (dairy-free, egg-free), gluten-free, and easy to make! It has a sugar-free icing which is furthermore keto-friendly. A healthy carrot cake is perfect for Easter but can be enjoyed on any other day. My ideal carrot cake is full of juicy, freshly grated carrot and contain plenty of chopped walnuts.
Easy Vegan Carrot Cake step by step
- Grease and line with baking parchment a loaf tin and preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan..
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarb, nutmeg, cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the almond milk and mix gently until smooth. Pour in the oil and mix until just incorporated..
- Tip in the carrot, walnuts, zest, raisins and chopped dates and fold in gently. Pour into the prepared loaf tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 40-50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Leave to cool completely on a wire rack. When cool, remove from the tin, mix together the icing sugar and lemon juice until you have a thick, but dribbly icing and drizzle over the top. Grate over some extra zest for decoration..
recipe by Jodie Mann @cookpad
No raisins are invited to this cake party! Enjoy this delicious raw vegan Carrot Cake! How to make the carrot cake: cut your carrots into small pieces and place them into your food processor. A moist and flavour-packed vegan carrot cake with cream 'cheese' icing, that's easy to make with no weird ingredients… what more could you ask for?! Carrot cake must surely be one of the nation's favourite teatime treats, and there's absolutely no reason why vegans should miss out, so here's a.