Turkey rice cassarol. Made from scratch without MSG, prepackaged sauces, or cream of anything soups, this dish is quick and easy and uses up that pesky. Add this game to your web page. Using frozen veggies, canned soup, and prepackaged rice.
Loaded with flavor, it's rich and delicious. Even better, it's really quick and easy. A great way to use leftover turkey! You can have Turkey rice cassarol using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey rice cassarol
- It’s 1 packages of turkey wings.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 can of sweet peas.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of celery seed.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Hungarian hot peprika.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of turkey stock.
Normally you would make this with chicken drumsticks, but I've added turkey legs instead. Combine mixture with prepared rice then transfer to baking dish. Top with cheese and pine nuts. Evenly sprinkle cheese over the top.
Turkey rice cassarol step by step
- Take turkey wings in the crock pot. Fill with water. (You can do this in a pot but if your like me you work long hours, this works great.).
- After cooking all day, remove from crock pot and remove meat. Chop into smaller pieces..
- Place uncooked rice in cassarol dish. Add the following ingredients. (You can already cook the rice before placing it in the cassarol dish. Just make sure you use the turkey stock, 3 cups).
- After adding all the ingredients in cassarol dish add chopped turkey. Stir together..
- Bake at 400°F for 35mins..