Are you a chocolate lover? Do you crave a rich, decadent dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than this recipe for the best triple chocolate mousse brownies ganache. This recipe is perfect for any occasion, whether you want to impress your guests at a dinner party or indulge in a delicious treat at home. So, let’s get started!
For the brownies: – 1 cup unsalted butter, melted – 2 cups granulated sugar – 1 cup all-purpose flour – ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder – ½ teaspoon salt – 4 large eggs – 2 teaspoons vanilla extract – 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips For the mousse: – 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips – 1 ½ cups heavy cream – 4 large eggs, separated – ¼ cup granulated sugar – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract For the ganache: – 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips – ½ cup heavy cream
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13 inch baking pan. 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and granulated sugar. 3. Add in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt, and stir until well combined. 4. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract until the batter is smooth and glossy. 5. Fold in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. 6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the brownies cool completely. 7. To make the mousse, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave. 8. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks with the granulated sugar until they are pale and thick. 9. Add the melted chocolate and vanilla extract to the egg yolk mixture and stir until well combined. 10. In another mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. 11. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. 12. Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture, followed by the whipped cream. 13. Spread the chocolate mousse over the cooled brownies and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. 14. To make the ganache, heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan until it begins to simmer. 15. Remove from the heat and add in the chocolate chips, stirring until the chocolate is melted and the ganache is smooth. 16. Allow the ganache to cool for a few minutes, then pour it over the mousse layer. 17. Chill the brownies in the fridge for at least an hour, or until the ganache has set. 18. Cut the brownies into squares and serve.
– Calories: 450 – Fat: 25g – Saturated Fat: 15g – Cholesterol: 105mg – Sodium: 125mg – Carbohydrates: 54g – Fiber: 4g – Sugar: 42g – Protein: 6g
– Prep Time: 30 minutes – Cook Time: 30 minutes – Chill Time: 1 hour
– Large mixing bowl – 9×13 inch baking pan – Double boiler or microwave – Mixing bowls – Electric mixer – Small saucepan
– Serve the brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. – Top the brownies with fresh berries or whipped cream. – Enjoy the brownies with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
– Add chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans, to the brownie batter for extra crunch. – Use dark chocolate instead of semisweet chocolate for a richer flavor. – Add a layer of raspberry jam between the brownie and mousse layers.
– Use coconut sugar or honey instead of granulated sugar for a healthier option. – Use gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour for a gluten-free option. – Use coconut cream instead of heavy cream for a dairy-free option.
– Store the brownies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. – You can also freeze the brownies for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge before serving.
– Be sure to let the brownies cool completely before adding the mousse layer. – Use room temperature eggs for the mousse to ensure that they whip up properly. – Be gentle when folding in the egg whites and whipped cream to keep the mousse light and fluffy.
– This recipe makes a large batch of brownies, perfect for feeding a crowd. – You can easily half the recipe if you don’t need as many brownies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use milk chocolate instead of semisweet chocolate? A: Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer. Q: Can I make the brownies ahead of time? A: Yes, you can make the brownies up to a day in advance and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to add the mousse and ganache layers. Q: Can I use a different type of pan? A: Yes, you can use a different size or shape of pan, but the cooking time may vary.
In conclusion, this recipe for the best triple chocolate mousse brownies ganache is a showstopper dessert that is sure to impress. With its rich, chocolatey layers and decadent ganache topping, this dessert is perfect for any occasion. So go ahead and give it a try – your taste buds will thank you!