Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham.
You can have Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham
- Prepare 1 of Cubed/chopped ham (optional).
- It’s 4 lb of Shredded hash browns (4lb) bag.
- It’s 1 box of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheddar cheese-shredded.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Crushed potato chips or French's onions (optional).
Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham instructions
- Spray crockpot or pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot (except chips/Frenchs, those are for topping at the end)..
- Cook in crock pot on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Stir every hour or so..
- Put crushed chips or Frenchs onion on top and serve..
recipe by doctorwho30 @cookpad