Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can make Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare of icing / powdered sugar.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need of oil.
- You need of or as needed light coconut milk.
- It’s of chunk chocolate of choice, I use Plamil brand – vegan, GF SF.
- You need of extra icing sugar for topping.
- Prepare of silicon muffin mould.
Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Sift the dry ingredients together, then add the wet, adding the milk gradually until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour into a silicon muffin mould.
- Push the chocolate chunk into the middle so it's covered by the batter.
- Microwave for around 30 seconds – 1 minute depending on your oven wattage. The cake should rise to the top of the mould. When it doesn't move any more it's done. My 800 watt oven took 50 seconds to rise and stop.
- Let stand for a minute then turn out and dust the top with a little icing sugar.
- Enjoy immediately. Makes 1 small individual cake.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad