Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette.
You can cook Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 100 grams of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 100 grams of coarsely chopped ham.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette step by step
- Melt the tablespoon of coconut oil over a medium-high heat..
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl..
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan, and count to ten..
- Use a fish slice to pull the far edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan forward to allow the egg to run into the space..
- Count to ten again..
- Now use the fish slice to push the near edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan back to allow the egg to run into the space. Count to ten..
- Repeat for the left and right sides of the omelette..
- When most of the egg has cooked, with just the top layer runny, add the cheddar cheese and ham. Count to ten again..
- Slide off the edge of the pan onto a plate. Move the pan as the omelette slides off to help fold the omelette in half..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
recipe by Jim @cookpad