Ground turkey nacho bake. Turkey Nacho Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Reviews for: Photos of Ground Turkey Noodle Bake. These nachos made with ground turkey and store-bought chopped and shredded vegetables are a quick and yummy meal that's perfect for game night.
For the best healthy nachos recipe, make cheesy cauliflower nachos with ground turkey taco meat! Even though I love low carb tortilla chips, sometimes too much keto baking can be a problem. So, I was thinking about how to make healthy nachos without chips. You can cook Ground turkey nacho bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground turkey nacho bake
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 packages of Low-sodium Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of Vegetarian refried beans.
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Avacado.
- It’s 1 cup of Light or low-fat sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 packages of low fat mozzarella cheese or low fat colby jack cheese or taco cheese.
- It’s 1 of All natural corn tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of optional salsa on the side.
Brown ground turkey in a little water and. desire. (I personally load mine down with many jalapenos). In frying pan add ground beef and onion brown well.. salsa over all. Ground Turkey Nachos (video sponsored by Lawry's). NACHOS CON GUACAMOLE Y SALSA DE QUESO
Ground turkey nacho bake instructions
- Cook your already thawed ground turkey. When browned; add 3/4 c of water and taco seasoning to cooked turkey..
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F.
- While your ground turkey is cooking; cut up your vegetables..
- Heat up vegetarian refried beans in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Get out baking pan. Put corn tortilla chips on pan. Add 1/2 ground turkey on chips; refried beans; 1/2 veggies; add black olives; add 1/2c of sour cream (save the other half for next layer); spread with knife and then sprinkle cheese on top..
- Add second layer of tortilla chips. Repeat step 5; while adding the second half of sour cream; beans; and veggies. Add cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes..
Ground turkey and ground chicken are also great, healthier options! It's a delicious and budget-friendly meal that will feed a large family. An easy sheet pan nachos recipe, made with ground turkey and baked tortillas for fewer calories and more pleasure. Because we're using baked corn chips, instead of fried, turkey instead of beef, and a reasonable amount of cheese, they're much lower in fat and thus in calories than other sheet pan. Serve the nachos hot from the oven along with sour cream and other condiments, as desired.