Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait. Creamy honey Greek yogurt parfait with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and crunchy granola. This berry parfait recipe is perfect for breakfast or dessert. This strawberry cheesecake yogurt parfait recipe is a delicious lunchbox treat or snack kids will love.
Do these Berry Cheesecake Parfaits look too pretty to eat? Every spoonful of these Berry Cheesecake Parfaits is a masterpiece of flavor. These sweet little parfaits take everything that's good about cheesecake and make it way easier. You can make Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain).
- You need 1 tbsp. of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp. of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granola or muesli.
- Prepare 1 of small Graham cracker square, crumbled.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed berries of choice.
You get the rich creaminess, graham cracker crunch and bright You get the rich creaminess, graham cracker crunch and bright berry flavor all in a fun individual portion. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Make-Ahead Granola, Fruit, and Yogurt Parfait Yogurt Berry Parfait by dailygourmet: A little bit of cream goes a long way! Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait is a healthy and delicious treat.
Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait instructions
- Whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese and honey (or maple syrup). Pour it into an airtight container (I like to use mason jars)..
- Layer the granola, Graham crackers and berries over the top of the yogurt mix..
- That's it! Place the lid on your container and refrigerate until you're ready to eat it.they can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days, but the granola will not stay crunchy after a day. It's still delicious though..
They are great for breakfast or as a healthy snack. This cheesecake was made from cheese that she makes. It's not cream cheese, it's something a little different but it was one of the best cheesecakes I've had in a while. This parfait is delicious to be enjoyed right after it is made, but you can also keep it in the fridge for a few days. This way the granola softens, but A sweet snack like this Blueberry Cheesecake Granola Yogurt Parfait with Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan is my new best friend.