Garbanzo Bean and Pork Soup.
You can make Garbanzo Bean and Pork Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garbanzo Bean and Pork Soup
- It’s of Beans.
- It’s 1 pound of lima beans.
- Prepare 1 pound of canned garbanzo beans.
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need 2 cups of chopped limp celery, yes limp.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced leeks.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of sliced purple potatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of sliced white potatoes.
- Prepare of Meat.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced hog jawls.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s 2 quart of chicken broth.
- You need of Spices.
- You need 1/4 cup of Spanish ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Garbanzo Bean and Pork Soup step by step
- Wash and chop vegetables. Use the leaves of the celery..
- Add the vegetables in a bowl with the beans. Slice the hog jawls, thinly and small..
- Remove the casing and slice the sausage. Chop the ham..
- Render the fat in the hog jawls. Add in the ham, sausage, and spices. Sauté the meats for 15 minutes..
- Add the vegetables and beans. Coat and sauté for 10 minutes then cover. Add the broth and bring to a boil. Simmer 45 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad