Date Energy balls.
You can cook Date Energy balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Date Energy balls
- It’s 2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 2 cups of dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Date Energy balls instructions
- Crush the walnuts and coconut in the food processor first. Add dates to the process. Also, add vanilla extract and salt and blend until combined..
- Scoop them out with a spoon or press them with your hands to form the balls. Place them on parchment paper and leave them int the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Ready to serve!! Fast and easy..
recipe by Mama Prabable @cookpad