Tea Flavored Mini Cakes with Strawberry Jam. When I need a cake for a special occasion, this is my go-to recipe because everyone is crazy about it. Every year I make it for a cake raffle we have at work for Relay for Life. It has raised a lot of money for a very good cause.—Tammy Urbina, Warner Robins, Georgia.
Tea Flavored Cakes Recipes on Yummly Blueberry Pomegranate Tea-soaked Pound Cake, Vanilla Caramel Tea Cake, Old Fashioned Southern Tea Cakes. Pumpkin Jam and Walnut Filled CakeAs receitas lá de casa. baking powder, flour, tea, jam Honey Tea Cakes (Friands)La Cocina de Babel. You can have Tea Flavored Mini Cakes with Strawberry Jam using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tea Flavored Mini Cakes with Strawberry Jam
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of tea bag Earl grey tea leaves.
- You need 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 15 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 70 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- It’s 40 grams of Strawberry jam.
- You need 1 dash of Vegetable oil (for spreading on the mold).
A wide variety of strawberry flavored jam options are available to you, such as primary ingredient, packaging, and type. Little sponge cakes filled with strawberry jam and whipped cream.delicious for Afternoon Tea! Flavors that go with Coconut Cakes. Usually, I never add buttercream for my Scottish Dundee Cakes – I just sprinkle almonds for a tea cake or cover.
Tea Flavored Mini Cakes with Strawberry Jam instructions
- Put the pancake mix, earl grey tea leaves, egg, sugar, honey and milk into a bowl to beat together..
- Put the chopped butter into a heat proof container. Microwave for 30 seconds on 600 W to melt. Then add to the bowl..
- Spread the vegetable oil onto petite gateau molds. Spoon batter into molds..
- The batter will rise while baking, so only fill the molds up to 2/3 full..
- Place strawberry jam on each piece..
- Mix the jam with a toothpick gently to make a marble pattern..
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 170°C..
- "Cupcake with Tea leaves and Strawberry Jam" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146618-black-tea-and-strawberry-jam-cupcake.
For the strawberry cream. ⅔ cup. halved Strawberries. Spoon into the paper cases to half fill them and top with a little jam. Spoon into a piping bag with a shell nozzle and pipe on top of the cakes. Green tea cake with a cup of hot green tea latte. Mini cake with Blueberry jam topping.