Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day. With Valentine's Day almost here, I decided to make a special cake. I love my chocolate olive oil cake, but it's been seen too many times here, so I opted for a regular chocolate cake. But I wasn't in the mood for a total chocolate attack, so I decided that a strawberry mousse filling would be just the right.
This is one of the best cakes I have ever had. I constantly make this filling for other things as well it is delicious! Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake Minis are the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of! You can cook Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day
- You need 1 cm of thick Sponge Cake.
- You need of Decoration.
- You need 1 dash of Diced almonds, strawberries, etc..
- Prepare of Chocolate layer.
- You need 30 grams of Milk chocolate.
- You need 30 grams of Heavy cream (at room temperature).
- Prepare 1 of Rum.
- It’s 1 dash of Cocoa.
- Prepare of Strawberry Cocoa Mousse.
- Prepare 20 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 5 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of Strawberry jam.
- It’s 2 1/2 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- It’s 15 ml of Water.
- Prepare 80 ml of Heavy cream.
Also working with chocolate during the hot summer day is quite labor. In a small bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder and salt. Gently fold dry ingredients mixture into chocolate mixture and pour into prepared pan. This Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse is made with I love these No bake mini raspberry cheesecakes.
Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day step by step
- Prepare a sheet of sponge cake. You can also use a store-bought one as well. Slice the cake so that it's 1 cm thick. I use this recipe: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146484-foolproof-fluffy-genoise-sponge-cake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146484-foolproof-fluffy-genoise-sponge-cake.
- Cut out the cake with a ring mold..
- Put the ring mold on a plate and place a 5cm diameter piece of parchment paper or plastic mousse film on the bottom, to fit the mold..
- Put the round of cut cake inside the ring..
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form..
- Heat the milk in the microwave (500 W) for 30 seconds, add the cocoa powder and mix well. Put it in a blender together with the strawberry jam and blend well..
- Sprinkle the powdered gelatin in the water and heat in the microwave (500 W) to dissolve. Add the dissolved gelatin to the mixture made in Step 6 and blend again..
- Add the mixture in Step 7 to the whipped cream, and mix with a spatula until smooth..
- Pour the mixture in Step 8 into the cake-lined mold, nearly to the top. Hit the mold a few more times on the counter top to remove air bubbles and smooth the surface. Chill in the refrigerator until set..
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Add the heavy cream and mix until smooth..
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the set mousse. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes..
- Sift some cocoa on top and take off the metal ring and the parchment paper..
- Decorate the top as you'd like..
- "Mini Chocolate Heart Cakes" https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146517-heart-shaped-petit-chocolate-cakes-for-valentine-s-day https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146517-heart-shaped-petit-chocolate-cakes-for-valentines-day.
- "Crispy Crunchy Truffles" https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170424-for-valentine-s-day-crispy-crunchy-truffles.
They are no bake, better for you and really easy to put together. Coffee is my best friend at the moment. Even the most unenthused individuals will enjoy biting into anyone of these decadent Valentine's Day cupcake recipes, especially if it's the mini Boston Creme Pie (our favorite!). To make this chocolate mousse, you'll need semisweet chocolate, unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, heavy cream, and unsweetened cocoa powder. Pour the strawberry mousse into the tin, levelling the top.