Oven baked ham n cheese omelets.
You can cook Oven baked ham n cheese omelets using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked ham n cheese omelets
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
- You need 1 of diced ham.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare dash of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare of salt,pepper and paprika.
Oven baked ham n cheese omelets instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a cast iron skillet add a little vegetable oil and crisp up ham.
- Beat together eggs milk tobasco n spices. Then add in shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture over cooked ham and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs have set.
- Sprinkle top with more diced ham n cheese to garnish and ENJOY.
recipe by Gail @cookpad