S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue. She's the first one digging for the jumbo marshmallows and Hershey bars when a fire is lit when camping with extended family each summer. It took all the patience Hatti could muster to leave me alone to take pictures of these Fudgy S'more Brownies with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue. These s'mores bars elevate the s'mores experience, and w.
Godiva® Chocolate Brownie SundaeOur own Fabulous Godiva Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla Ice Cream Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Galore™. Hershey's® Cheesecake Topped with Chocolate Ganache. Finished with Toasted Housemade Marshmallow and Honey Maid® Graham Crackers. You can make S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 3 cup of Graham cracker crumbs (12 oz.).
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt.
- Prepare of Brownie filling.
- Prepare 1 stick of cold unsalted butter, cubed.
- It’s 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate (preferably belgian), chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of pure vainilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fine salt.
- It’s 2 of large eggs at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Meringue.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pure vainilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 3 of large egg whites.
Great brownies made even better by topping with marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate bars. What a great twist on two classics – S'mores and Brownies! This was oh so chocolately oohey gooey and just plain good! S'mores Bars made with homemade graham cracker cookie dough, melted marshmallow fluff, and milk chocolate.
S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue instructions
- Make the crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil, allowing 2 inches to overhang on two sides. In a medium bowl, using a fork, mix all the ingredients until evenly moistened. Press the crumbs evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool completely..
- Make the filling: In a heat proof medium bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the butter with the chocolate over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk the sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk in the eggs until smooth, then stir in the flour until just incorporated. Spread the batter evenly over the cooled crust. Bake for about 25 minutes until the edge is set but the center is still slightly jiggly. Transfer to a rack and let cool of completely..
- Make the meringue : Preheat broiler. In a heat proof medium bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk the egg whites with the sugar until the whites are warm and sugar is dissolved about 3 minutes. Transfer egg whites to a bowl in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk. Add the vanilla and cream of tartar and beat at medium speed until firm. Increase the speed to high and beat the meringue until stiff and glossy. 5 to 7 minutes..
- Mound the meringue on top of the filling, swirling it decoratively. Broil the meringue 8 inches room the heat until lightly browned at the tips for 1 minute. Cut into bars and serve..
Last year I created a recipe for S'mores Brownie Bars which are downright fabulous. However, I wanted to create a simpler version without the brownies and made with. Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake is no ordinary chocolate cake. Using my easy meringue recipe, in this post I'll show you how to make Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake is no ordinary chocolate cake. That's just because when I cut it, the meringue dropped and sat on the marshmallow part.