Too Good Turkey Burger. Learn how to prepare this Too-Good Turkey Burgers recipe like a pro. In a large mixing bowl, add the ground turkey breast, minced garlic, sautéed onions, salt, and pepper, and combine thoroughly. We love our turkey burger for one simple reason: We let it be.
Turkey burgers tend to be drier so we added an egg to ours to help it hold together and give it added moisture. Thanks to our secret ingredient, these burgers are loaded with flavor and won't dry out. Jump to the Homemade Turkey Burgers The secret to the best turkey burgers is to add mushrooms! You can have Too Good Turkey Burger using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Too Good Turkey Burger
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 packages of english muffins.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- Prepare of pickles (try my homemade pickle recipe!).
- It’s of thousand island dressing.
- You need of salt, pepper.
Once you go turkey, you'll never go back. They're just as fast, way better for you, and can be tricked out with fresh avocados, melty cheese, juicy apples. and paired with sides like sweet potato fries. I do love a good burger, though. I don't want to brag, but I seriously make the best turkey burgers.
Too Good Turkey Burger step by step
- Using your ground turkey form 4 turkey burger patties..
- Season the meat and cook on medium heat untill well done..
- Toast your english muffins lightly and spread on some thousand island dressing..
- Add your burgers top with pickles and lettuce and enjoy!.
Love a good turkey burger, it's been too long since I've had one.will have to give this a try! In comes his beloved ground turkey. Last time I made them too dry so looking to make them more juicy. Love chicken thighs, love turkey thighs. These turkey burgers were simple to put together and very tasty.