Chocolate overloaded cake.
You can make Chocolate overloaded cake using 13 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate overloaded cake
- You need of refined flour.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of coffee.
- It’s of and 3tbsp powdered sugar.
- It’s of melted butter.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of morde dark compound chocolate.
- You need of fresh cream.
- You need of Amul butter.
- It’s of coco powder.
- It’s of So many different chocolate like dairy milk, 5 star, kitkat, dairy milk shots etc.
Chocolate overloaded cake step by step
- First of all take a bowl and add flour, sugar and coco powder sift these 3.
- Now add vanilla essence and ghee.
- Now add diluted coffeee in warm water and add to batter.
- Give it a good mix.
- Now add baking soda and baking powder and mix with cut and fold method.
- Grease the tin with butter and place butter paper and add the batter to tin.
- Bake @180°c for 25-30 minutes.
- Keep the cake to cool down at room temperature now using a knife take the cake out of Tin.
- Remove butter paper slowly.
- Make 2-3 layers for such cake which is shown in picture I made 3 layers because it was my brother’s birthday and we were 15 people 😅 repeat same steps for as many layers as you want to bake.
- Now for ganache icing take a bowl and morde dark compound chocolate, Amul fresh cream and Amul butter.
- Now cut the chocolate into small pc and add cream and butter to it then microwave for 2 minutes.
- Now mix it nicely, if chocolate is still not melted try to stir it for 3-4 min or else 30 seconds microwave it back.
- Freeze it for 2 hours at least but if you want to make it fast keep in freezer for 40 minutes you will get a good thick consistency.
- Now take a cake board place your chocolate sponge add sugar syrup (optional) and pour cream do the icing of the cake.
- Now melt the chocolate once your cake is frosted with ganache remaining ganache will me melted for chocolate drips.
- Now add your favourite chocolates on cake I added so many you can add less or more.
- Freeze your cake nicely for 2-3 hours then cut it.
- Tadaaaaa your chocolate overloaded cake is readyyyyyy enjoyyyy.
recipe by Ashlesha Dhankani @cookpad