Overnight Breakfast Bake.
You can have Overnight Breakfast Bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Breakfast Bake
- You need 1 bag of diced potatoes frozen.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 of green or red pepper (optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of diced ham cooked (or bacon or sausage).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6-8 of eggs (scrambled and seasoned).
- You need 1 of green onion.
Overnight Breakfast Bake step by step
- Coat bottom of crock pot with cooking spray. Layer in potatoes. Then Peppers and Veggies. Next Meat. You can use bacon, sausage, ham, or any and all of the above! Followed by Cheese. Finally layer eggs (scrambled wt whatever seasonings you like) poured over the top..
- Cover. Heat on Low when you go to bed!.
- Wake Up and Serve! 6-9 hours depending on quantity and individual crockpot..
recipe by Chef Mommy Nessa @cookpad