Fudgy Avocado Brownies. These Avocado Brownies are an easy & healthy recipe, made with avocado instead of butter or oil. Avocado Brownies (Flourless & Fudgy!) This post may contain affiliate links. The Best Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe – Healthy & Fudgy – The easiest, best chocolate avocado brownies recipe – SUPER FUDGY!
These vegan brownies strike the perfect balance between fudgy, cakey, and chewy, and the ingredient that makes this possible is probably sitting on. Gluten-Free Fudgy Avocado Brownies. A healthier, skinny gluten-free fudgy brownie recipe using avocado, coconut sugar, and gluten-free flour! Fudgy, fantastic avocado brownies made with rich dark chocolate and avocado instead of butter. You can cook Fudgy Avocado Brownies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Avocado Brownies
- You need of Ripe Avocado (chopped).
- You need of Eggs (or Flax Eggs).
- You need of Dark Chocolate Bar (100g).
- It’s of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Table Salt.
- Prepare of Melted White Chocolate (optional).
- It’s of Milk Chocolate Chunks.
If you are skeptical about making brownies with avocado, don't be. I promise, you won't even be able. Quick and easy avocado brownies recipe, healthier than traditional brownies. They are rich and fudgy, loaded with chocolate and require simple ingredients.
Fudgy Avocado Brownies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/355°F..
- In a food processor, puree the avocado with the eggs, vanilla extract and water until smooth. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl if necessary..
- Melt the dark chocolate and mix through the avocado mix in the food processor..
- Add in the cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined..
- If the brownie mixture is too thick, add another 1 tbsp or so of water to combine. If the brownie mixture is too liquid, add 1tbsp of cocoa powder..
- Scoop the mixture out of the food processor with a rubber spatula into your prepared pan, smoothing out the top and making sure you spread out the mix to all of the edges. Add the milk chocolate chunks (optional) and sink into batter evenly..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and a toothpick inserted removes clean. Do not overbake! The brownies will continue to cook a bit after removing from the oven..
- Drizzle/spoon melted white chocolate over the brownies..
- Leave to cool before taking out of the pan and chilling in the fridge..
- Slice into 12 pieces and serve chilled..
- These brownies will last in the fridge for a few days (and are even better after they've been left for a day or two)..
Best fudgy paleo brownies made with avocado and sweet potatoes! Easy flourless brownies with avocado buttercream frosting! Ultra-rich, veggie-packed, decadent, triple-chocolate, healthy brownies. How to Make Avocado Brownies You've made it this far on your healthy eating journey and all you can think of is chocolate?! Brownies adapted from Martha Stewart; featured on the How Sweet It Is blog, and on HuffPost Taste.