No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake. Blueberry Carrot Cake Bars Gluten Free. NOTE: As always, this carrot cake bars recipe is gluten free. But, for anyone who also needs a dairy free option, there are I love that you added protein powder and Greek yogurt to amp up the protein and staying power.
As much as I wanted to spoil her on her special day, I knew she was working diligently on healthier food choices and didn't want her birthday. Gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and no refined sugar. Keyword gluten-free carrot cake muffins, Paleo carrot cake muffins. You can have No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake
- Prepare of white jasmine rice flour.
- Prepare of garden of life raw fit unflavored high protein powder.
- Prepare of finely pureed carrots.
- You need of blueberries.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of brown sugar(optional).
- You need of honey(or more if desired).
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of olive oil and rice flour to coat the pan.
Add shredded carrots, coconut, pecans, and raisins to almond flour mixture and stir until fully combined. This gluten free protein cake mix is super easy to make, and has no artificial ingredients. No sugar added in this delicious chocolate protein cake mix! The following high protein cake recipes are all specially designed to be packed with protein, allowing you to substitute high-carb flour for protein powders, ground nuts, or other, more exotic ingredients (plantain, anyone?) and replacing refined sugar with more health-conscious alternatives that will keep.
No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake step by step
- Make the rice flour by using a coffee grinder or buy it at your local health food store.
- Mix all the dry ingredients separate from the wet ingredients except for the blueberries (save those for the last step).
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat any sized pan with the olive oil and the rice flour.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients and pour in the pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top and put in the oven for 25-30 mins.
- Let cool once cooked through then cut into small bars u can carry with u after a workout or in the morning with your coffee :).
recipe by rachelkennedy39 @cookpad
NEW VIDEO —> These Gluten Free BLUEBERRY CARROT CAKE BREAKFAST BARS are super quick and easy to make! Fresh blueberry, cinnamon, granola, carrot, and vanilla protein! This gluten-free carrot cake bakes up light, fluffy and moist just the way a carrot cake should! It's lightly spiced with just the right amount of cinnamon Mix until silky and creamy. Add more sugar if a thicker texture is needed.