You can make Mini quiche using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mini quiche
- You need of I large container of plain, low fat yogurt.
- It’s 1 block of Swiss cheese (6 oz).
- You need of Broccoli crown.
- You need of Breakfast sausage or a ham steak.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Pre made pie dough.
Mini quiche step by step
- Empty the container of yogurt into a large bowl. Add the 4 eggs and whisk contents of the bowl with a wire whip..
- Shred the block of cheese on a box grater. Add 3/4 of the cheese to the egg mixture. (Reserving some cheese to garnish the top of the mini quiches).
- Brown the sausage until cooked through the center. Drain grease on a paper towel. Cut sausage into bite sized pieces when cool..
- Cut the broccoli crown into florets. Steam broccoli in a sauce pan with an inch of water until fork tender. Drain in a strainer. Cut into small chunks..
- If using pre cooked ham steak, instead of sausage, cut ham steak into cubes..
- Add meat of choice and broccoli to yogurt/ egg/ cheese mixture. Stir..
- In roll the pre made pie dough on the counter. Press the rim of a glass into the dough…cutting small circles of pie dough to press into 12 muffin cups..
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cups.(filling cups 2/3 full) Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the 12 muffin cups..
- Cook at 350 degrees until puffed and golden brown in color. (Approx 15-25 min).
- Remove from muffin tin and freeze for a quick breakfast on the go..
recipe by homegrownveggies @cookpad