Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce.
You can cook Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce
- You need 6 of Chicken Breast (cut in cubes).
- You need 2 Cups of Chicken Live.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red and Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Carrots (cut in strips).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Baguio Beans (slice in half).
- It’s 1 of whole Cabbage (sliced thinly).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Small Corn.
- It’s 1 Clove of Garlic (diced).
- Prepare 8 of Small white Onions (peeled).
- You need of Olive Oil or any brand u prefer (salted butter can be used).
- It’s Half of a cup of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Freshly ground pepper.
Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster Sauce instructions
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and add the chicken meat and liver and the onions. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat or until lightly browned. Turn the pieces and cook 5 minutes more, then add the garlic shaking the pan and turning the onions so they brown evenly. Remove chicken meat and liver, and keep them warm. Pour off fat from the pan.
- Continue cooking by adding the green and red bell pepper, baguio beans and carrots in the pan and cook briefly, after several minutes when the vegetables are almost cooked Add the cabbage and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring and scraping or until all ingredients are cooked..
- Together with the garlic and onions mix it all together then pour in the Oyster sauce (may add up more if desired) then put in the chicken broth mix it well again until the condiments are disolve.
- All done..serve while its hot!.
recipe by kanya gomez @cookpad