Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy.
They have this lovely caramel flavor and crispy edges. Do you ever give a box of cookies as a holiday gift? They're inexpensive, and everyone loves them. You can make Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
What a huge difference – the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. Reviews for: Photos of Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies I. I've made these with both margarine and butter. I also double and alittle more on the vanilla.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had step by step
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
You saved Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies I to your Favorites. But the McGhee chocolate chip cookie has a pure vanilla flavor that tastes, somehow, slightly caramelized and a texture that elevates it: a feathery, pillowy texture that I've been on a quest for the perfect old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. Those look great and the uneven edges are a good sign. At Bon Appétit, it's not very often that you hear, "These are seriously the best I've ever had," come out of four people's mouths. But those words were said repeatedly when we tasted reader Kate Davis's chocolate chip cookies.