Blueberry frozen yoghurt. At Blueberry Frozen Yogurt we have a variety of products. You'll have a healthy dessert ready in no time! Here in Sacramento, it's already warm enough to eat ice cream.
Printable recipe directions and ingredients at bottom of post. You won't feel bad about enjoying this low-calorie treat. Blueberry Frozen Yogurt: guilt-free, low fat and processed sugar free! You can have Blueberry frozen yoghurt using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry frozen yoghurt
- It’s 220 g (1 cup) of full fat Greek style yoghurt.
- It’s 80 g (1/3 cup) of double cream (or half and half double cream and crème fraiche).
- It’s 50 g (5 tsp) of corn syrup.
- Prepare 100 g (5 tbsp.) of frozen blueberries.
As for the Blueberry Frozen Yogurt recipe, I slightly adapted it by substituting the sugar for raw agave nectar. Turn your ice cream machine on and pour in the yogurt mixture. These Frozen Yogurt Blueberries are a simple, healthy snack that satisfy your sweet tooth big time. I've always loved snacking on frozen grapes, but being that it's blueberry week (and beyond hot.
Blueberry frozen yoghurt step by step
- Whiz all the ingredients very briefly in a small blender or a food processor. If you have an ice cream machine, transfer the lot into it and churn as per the appliance instructions..
- If you don’t have the ice cream maker, leave the mix in the blender and place the blender in the freezer..
- Take it out three to four times at an hour’s intervals and whiz briefly again; taste for sweetness and add more corn syrup if necessary..
- After the last spin scrape the mix into a plastic container and keep in the freezer..
- The fro-yo needs to be taken out of the freezer to room temperature about 10 minutes before serving or moved to the fridge 20 minutes before..
Drop each blueberry into Greek yogurt with a spoon, swirl around to coat and place on the. Blueberry frozen yogurt is slightly tangy, sweet and a great frozen treat that can be served for breakfast or as dessert. It's definitely lighter than ice cream, and packs a whole lot of flavors. Cut into finger shapes or long triangles and serve immediately. The blueberry frozen yogurt came out really delicious and refreshing by using fresh blueberries.