Mayonnaise Bacon Cheese Bread in a Bread Maker.
You can have Mayonnaise Bacon Cheese Bread in a Bread Maker using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mayonnaise Bacon Cheese Bread in a Bread Maker
- You need 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- It’s 10 grams of Skim milk powder.
- You need 160 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 8 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 4 slice of Sliced cheese (non-melting type).
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
Mayonnaise Bacon Cheese Bread in a Bread Maker step by step
- Put all the ingredients from the bread flour to the dry yeast in a bread maker and start the machine..
- Once the dough is finished, remove from the bread maker and separate it into 8 portions. Punch the air out of the dough and roll the pieces into balls. Cover the balls with a tightly wrung cloth and let rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Flatten the balls into ovals and spread mayonnaise. Cut the bacon in half, position on the dough so they overlap a little, cut the sliced cheese in half and place it on top. Roll the dough to fasten the buns. (See Helpful Hints).
- Cut the rolls in half and arrange 4 by 4 in the pan. Allow to rise a second time until they double in size..
- Sprinkle every other bun with pizza cheese (or all), and bake at 180°C for 18-20 minutes..
- If you don't have a square pan (in Step 4), cut the rolls in 3 and bake in foil cups..