Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake.
You can cook Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake
- It’s 450 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 3 of rice cooker cups Chirashi sushi seasoning.
- Prepare 8 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Snow peas.
- It’s 1 of Salmon roe marinated in soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Kinshi-tamago (thinly sliced Japanese omelet).
Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake instructions
- Make kinshi-tamago by thinly slicing thinly cooked sheets of mixed egg. Boil snow peas in salted water and slice them thinly..
- Remove the shrimp head and slice into the center of the shrimp as if making a hole..
- Slice only in the center, and do not cut through to the ends..
- They'll curl up like this when boiled in salted water..
- Pack the cookie cutter in this order: rice, snow peas, rice, and eggs. Press firmly and remove the mold..
- Top with shrimp, scatter on salmon roe, and it's done..