Red Velvet Cheese Cake.
You can make Red Velvet Cheese Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cheese Cake
- It’s of Maida.
- It’s of Cocoa Powder.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Buttermilk.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- You need of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Red Colour.
- It’s of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Non Dairy Whip Cream.
Red Velvet Cheese Cake instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients and all the wet ingredients separately..
- Mix the mixtures of dry, wet ingredients and add the red colour with it..
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree centigrate. Bake the cake at 180 degree centigrate for 30 minutes..
- Let the cake cool for 2 hours..
- Whip the Non Dairy Whip Cream to make the icing. Mix 100 gm cream cheese to some of the whipped cream separately..
- Cut the cake into layers and add the mixture of cream cheese and whipped cream that was made earlier between the layers..
- Do the icing with the rest of the whipped cream as per your choice..
recipe by Priti Kakkad @cookpad