Heavenly chocolate cake. Bake up our rich and moist Heavenly Chocolate Cake for your loved ones. Chocolate is a typically sweet, usually brown food preparation of Theobroma cacao seeds. The cake's name says it all.
The beautiful white icing pairs perfectly with the rich chocolate flavor. This has got to be one of the most chocolaty, delicious, rich, and fudgy cakes I've ever had. This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Heavenly chocolate cake using 32 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heavenly chocolate cake
- Prepare of Chocolate cake :.
- It’s 500 ml of cake flour sifted.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 180 ml of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 500 ml of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 250 ml of hot water mixed with 3 tsp coffee.
- It’s 125 ml of oil.
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
- It’s of Buttercream:.
- It’s 2 cups of icing sugar.
- You need 4 Tbs of soft butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cocoa (for a light colour).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of milk.
- You need of Chocolate Ganache :.
- It’s 1 Tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 200 g of baking chocolate.
- You need of Homemade chocolate numbers:.
- It’s of Pen.
- It’s of Waxpaper.
- You need 50 g of chocolate pieces(depends on how thick you want the numbers).
- You need of Toothpicks.
- It’s of Deco(I used edible glitter and mini Astros).
- It’s of Chocolate dipped strawberries:.
- It’s 10 of strawberries.
- Prepare of Few pieces chocolate.
- Prepare of Edible glitter.
- It’s of Extra Deco for the cake as required.
This cake is simply 'out of this world'! This chocolate cake is to die for ! This is chocolate cake recipe sure is a crowd-pleaser if my kids are anything to go by 😉 so give it a whirl even if you're don't follow a gluten-free diet. FOR THE CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Place chocolate chips in blender container.
Heavenly chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C. Grease or line 2 round baking tins. Sift the dry ingredients (cake flour, bicarb soda, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sugar) for the cake into a bowl. Separately add the eggs, vanilla, oil and milk into a bowl and beat well. Add to the dry ingredients and lightly mix through. Add the hot coffee and mix till smooth..
- Pour the batter into the pans and bake for 20/25 mins inserting a toothpick in the middle to check if done. Leave the cake to cool, cover with wax paper and freeze.
- Write your numbers down on wax paper. Melt the chocolate and fill the numbers using a piping bag or teaspoon. Apply enough chocolate to make thick numbers. Place toothpicks at the bottom and cover the top with chocolate. Decorate as desired and leave it to set. Melt chocolate for the strawberries and dip them as desired, decorate with edible glitter..
- Prepare the buttercream by adding all ingredients (icing sugar, butter, cocoa powder, milk) together, mix till smooth. Take the cake out and apply a thin layer of buttercream on 1 cake layer, add the other layer on top. Ice the sides of the cake and smooth it out. Place the cake in the freezer..
- Prepare the ganache by melting the butter in a pot, add the milk than chocolate pieces. Stir till the chocolate melts and leave it to thicken slightly. Take the cake out and drip the cake sides with ganache by using a spoon or piping bag. Spread the rest of the ganache on the top of the cake. Add the deco for the cake as desired, insert your numbers and place the strawberries. Leave the cake to set and enjoy..
This decadent chocolate cake is extra moist because of the addition of MIRACLE WHIP Dressing. We're convinced chocolate tastes heavenly on its own, but chocolate reaches the irresistible factor when accompanying another tasty ingredient. Our favorite chocolate cake mashups are the. We're convinced chocolate tastes heavenly on its own, but chocolate reaches the irresistible factor when accompanying another tasty ingredient. Our favorite chocolate cake mashups are the.