Simple breakfast hash.
You can make Simple breakfast hash using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple breakfast hash
- Prepare 1/2 of bag. Ore Ida tater tots.
- Prepare 5 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- It’s 4 of sliced bacon; crumbled.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Jimmy dean's crumbled sausage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kroger diced ham.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion; diced.
- It’s 1/4 of green pepper; diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Celery salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Slap-ya-mama; Cajun seasoning.
- It’s Pinch of Ground Black pepper.
- You need of Oil, butter, non-stick spray.
Simple breakfast hash step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray or coat the bottom of a cast iron skillet or baking pan..
- Later bottom of skillet or pan with tater tots..
- Next add meat and onions on top..
- In a bowl brat together eggs, milk, and seasonings..
- Pour egg mixture over meat and tater tots..
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Remove and let cool down a little..
- Take a knife and run it along the edge of pan and has to loosen from sides..
- Serve and enjoy!.
recipe by [jerr] @cookpad