Ragi Oats Laddu.
You can make Ragi Oats Laddu using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ragi Oats Laddu
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 18 of dates.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ragi flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
Ragi Oats Laddu step by step
- Dry roast the oats lightly about 4 to 5 minutes and coarsely grind them..
- Roughly chop 13 dates and fine chop 5 dates.
- Make a smooth paste of roughly chopped dates and ½ cup milk..
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in a pan.
- Roast coarsely grinded oats on low flame about 2 minutes and keep it aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in another pan.
- Roast 1½ cup of ragi flour on low to medium flame about 5 minutes or until rawness is removed.
- Add oats flour and mix well.
- Add dates and milk paste, ¼ cup of honey and stir continuously on low flame about 5 minutes.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes over.
- Add chopped dates, ¼ cup honey and Knead a dough.
- Take a small quantity of mixture in hand and give it a laddu shape..
- Repeat for the rest of flour..
recipe by JOOS Food-Health @cookpad