Oatmeal and coconut energy bites. Gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free and vegan-friendly! Also, LOVE the cute lunchbox ideas. The BEST No Bake Energy Bites recipe!
Energy bites are no-bake snacks that have a variety of fiber, healthy fats, and protein. They often contain oats, dried fruit, and some kind of nut or Yes, energy bites are a good snack for after school or post-workout. Energy bites are quick and easy to make and toss into your gym bag. You can have Oatmeal and coconut energy bites using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal and coconut energy bites
- It’s 1 cup of oats crunchy muesli.
- You need 1 cup of fox-nuts/ makhana roasted.
- It’s 200 gms of dates (deseeded).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut for rolling + 2 tbsp for adding in the dough.
Make a date to whip together these date-stuffed snacks — stat. Consider these your oatmeal cookie substitute, sans all the sugar. The energy bites are good and easy the make, but they are a little moist due to the honey. I also didn't add the raisins.
Oatmeal and coconut energy bites instructions
- Ingredients shown in the pic.
- In a food processor add fox-nut seeds & oats muesli and pulse it for 2-3 times (dnt grind to fine powder).
- Add the cranberries, 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut, desseded dates, cinnamon powder & honey..
- Blend the mixture until it's like a sticky dough..
- Divide into lemon size equal balls..
- Roll each ball in the desiccated coconut..
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge..
recipe by Shaheen Mustafa @cookpad
A healthy & refined sugar free snack for on the go and perfect for after a melted coconut oil. honey (use brown rice syrup, maples syrup or other liquid sweetener of your choice). pure vanilla extract. This coconut whip is fluffy and rich, perfect for adding to cream pies, pudding, drinks. The chia & cacao nibs add nutrition, fiber & protein! Ingredients in Energy Bites: Oats: This energy ball recipe is made with both rolled oats and steel cut oats, which add a fun crunch and an extra dose of healthy grains full of fiber and protein. Simple no bake oatmeal energy bites that are not only healthy, but easy to make and delicious.