Ladybirds The Fruit , The Whole Fruit and Nothing But The Fruit Cake ..
You can have Ladybirds The Fruit , The Whole Fruit and Nothing But The Fruit Cake . using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds The Fruit , The Whole Fruit and Nothing But The Fruit Cake .
- You need of middle section of a watermelon if possible , if not one whole watermelon ..
- You need of tub thickened cream.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- Prepare of kiwi fruit.
- It’s of punet raspberries.
- It’s of punet blueberries.
- You need of strawberry.
- You need of flake chocolate bars.
Ladybirds The Fruit , The Whole Fruit and Nothing But The Fruit Cake . instructions
- If using a whole watermelon , carefully measure out the middle section of watermelon to height you require evenly . With a sharp knife very carefully slice off both marked off ends of the watermelon as evenly as possible , the middle section is the part you want ..
- Using a long sharp knife very carefully cut the outer layer of watermelon skin from the watermelon leaving just the watermelon flesh in one whole round piece ..
- Place the cream into a bowl and whip till thick and creamy , then add the sugar and whip to combine all ..
- Place cream intop of prepared watermelon flesh and spread it all over and down the sides of prepared the watermelon flesh covering it completely in cream , as if it were icing on a cake ..
- Peel the kiwi fruit and slice it thinly and place the kiwi slices ontop of the cream on the watermelon flesh in a circular pattern and place 5 small blueberries in a circle inside the kiwi fruit circle and place the strawberry stalk removed side down in middle of the blueberry circle ontop of the cream on the watermelon ..
- Place raspberries , sideways , around the outside of the circle of kiwi fruits on the cream on the watermelon and place a blueberry at the open end of each raspberry and place a blueberry between the kiwi circle and the raspberries all the way around ..
- Crumble the flake to very fine crumbs and sprinkle them all over and around the cream and fruit ontop of the cream on the watermelon flesh ..
- Refrigerate till needed . Serve cold , slice and enjoy . 🙂 ..
recipe by ladybird @cookpad