Oreo Chocolate Cake – Lockdown Cake.
You can cook Oreo Chocolate Cake – Lockdown Cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Chocolate Cake – Lockdown Cake
- Prepare of Oreo Bicuits with cream.
- You need of dairy milk chocolate.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of vanilla essenc.
Oreo Chocolate Cake – Lockdown Cake step by step
- Separate the Oreo cream and keep it aside. Now, grind the Oreo biscuits (without cream) in a blender. Make sure it turns into fine powder form..
- Add this Oreo powder in a bowl. Then, add vanilla essence, baking powder, baking soda. Add milk gradually. Don't add it in one go. Mix and stir the batter properly. The batter shouldn't have any lumps. Note : add baking soda and baking powder right before baking..
- Now preheat the pressure cooker for 10 mins on a low flame. Add wire rack / ring in a pressure cooker.
- Meanwhile, grease butter and dust maida on all the sides of the cake mould..
- Pour the batter in the mould and knock for 3 – 4 times to layer it..
- Now place the mould over the ring / wire rack in a pressure cooker. (Pressure cooker should ne hot when you place the mould).
- Bake the cake on a medium flame for 40 – 45 mins. Insert the toothpick in the cake to check. If the cake sticks to the toothpick then you need to bake more. But if it doesn't stick, then the cake is ready..
- Once it's baked, let it cool for 10 – 15 mins. Post that, losen the cake with knife and get the cake out of the mould gently..
- Melt the dairy milk chocolate on a double boiler or using microwave.To that, add the oreo cream and 1/2 tsp milk and stir it well..
- Spread this chocolate sauce on top the cake and crushed oreo powder. Freeze the cake for 4 – 5 hours. You're now ready to eat. You can keep this cake in fridge upto 2 – 3 days.
recipe by Mitsu Shah @cookpad