Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad.
You can cook Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad
- You need of golden potatoes.
- It’s of corn.
- It’s of vegan mayonnaise.
- Prepare of gloves minced garlic.
- You need of chopped cilantro.
- You need of chipotle spice.
- You need of Tajin spice.
Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad instructions
- Boil golden potatoes in their skin, divide potatoes in halves, set aside 1/2 of them, cut remaining into cubed pieces..
- Smash other half of boiled potatoes..
- 1. Mix vegan mayonnaise, garlic & chipotle spice in a large bowl. 2 Fold together both types of potatoes & corn with the bowl of spiced mayonnaise. 3. Garnish with cilantro & Tajin spice 4. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight for best results.
recipe by Angela McWilliams @cookpad