Flax seed oatmeal wheat coconut jaggery cake in Pressure cooker.
You can cook Flax seed oatmeal wheat coconut jaggery cake in Pressure cooker using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Flax seed oatmeal wheat coconut jaggery cake in Pressure cooker
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 cup = 200 gms) of Whole Wheat –.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flax seed(Alsi) powder-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oat meal-.
- It’s -1/2 cup of Dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jaggery/ shakar –.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Clerified butter (ghee)–.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd –.
- Prepare 50 gms of Tutti fruiti–.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped nuts (dates,walnuts).
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder–.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder –.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Baking soda –.
Flax seed oatmeal wheat coconut jaggery cake in Pressure cooker step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl – Whole wheat,Flaxseed powder,Oatmeal,coconut, cardamom powder, baking soda and powder..
- In separate bowl, add oil, curd. Melt jaggery in microwave for 30 sec and add into the mixture to form a smooth puree..
- Add both dry and wet ingredients to form a nice batter. Add little milk, if batter gets too thick.Mix into it some Tutti fruiti & chopped nuts.Grease a baking dish I took here normal stainless steel dish and pour the cake batter in it. Sprinkle some more Tutti fruiti on top of the batter..
- Remove the rubber and the whistle of the cooker.place stand inside the cooker.Preheat it on low flame by covering it with lid for 5 minutes..
- Now keep the baking dish onto the top of the standard inside the cooker cover and bake it for 60 minutes on low flame.Afterwards Check with toothpick. It should come out clean.Allow it to cool cut and relish.
recipe by Tejender Saggu Bhengura @cookpad