Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly).
You can cook Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly)
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of onion diced.
- Prepare of medium carrots.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- You need of nutmeg.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of vegetable broth.
- It’s of bay leaves.
- It’s of garlic.
Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) step by step
- Heat oil in a large pot and add the onion. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, carrots, potatoes and all spices and saute for another minute.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bay leaves and bring g soup to a boil.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Take out bay leaves and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. You have have crohns, you may want to strain it. (Don't worry it will still be thick enough).
recipe by szubaxo @cookpad