Southwest breakfast lasagna.
You can have Southwest breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest breakfast lasagna
- You need 1 container of egg beaters.
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat half and half.
- Prepare 4 of cheddar jalapeño tortillas.
- You need 1 package of low fat shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- It’s 18 of turkey sausage links (precooked and diced).
- It’s 2 packages of diced ham.
- It’s 1/2 of onion (diced).
- You need 1 of green bell pepper (diced).
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 package of mushrooms (diced).
Southwest breakfast lasagna step by step
- Spray a large baking dish we'll place 2 tortillas on bottom.
- Combine egg beaters with 1 cup of low fat half and half.
- Combine onions, peppers, mushrooms, ham and sausage in a large mixing bowl.
- Place half of mix for 1st layer.
- Pour half of egg mixture distribute evenly.
- Cover with half of cheese.
- Repeat process for 2nd layer.
- Cover bake for 1 hr at 375.
- Divide up into servings mine was 8. Add low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt with salsa or pico de gallo.
- MFP info for 1/8 of this large casserole very filling.
recipe by Honeybeelifting @cookpad