Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. I have tried dozens of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years, this one is far superior to any of them!!
Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video. This simple no-chill, no mixer recipe makes the easiest chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. I keep finding that many of the recipes have at least one long wait time. Then, have them baking in the oven in just a few minutes! What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe?
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all Lindsay, These are marvelous cookies. I have been trying my whole life to find a recipe for soft chocolate chip cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients! No baking powder or baking soda required for these cookies!