Cold macaroni salad.
You can make Cold macaroni salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cold macaroni salad
- You need 16 oz of box of noodles.
- You need As needed of Diced up meat (ham, bologna).
- You need 1/2 of chopped up onion.
- Prepare As needed of Small block of cheese diced up.
- Prepare 1 bottle of salad dressing (Any kind of salad dressing you like).
- You need As needed of Dan of oil.
Cold macaroni salad step by step
- Boil the noodles with a dab of oil so they don’t stick.
- Chop onions, meat, cheese while noodles are cooking..
- Drain noodles and rinse in cold water until noodles are cool..
- Mix everything together and refrigerate..
recipe by Trisha Decker @cookpad