Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin Cookies.
You can make Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin Cookies
- You need of ○ Cake flour.
- Prepare of ○ Beet sugar.
- It’s of ○ Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- Prepare of ○ Natural sea salt.
- Prepare of ○ Raisins.
- It’s of ● Soy milk.
- You need of ● Vegetable oil.
Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin Cookies step by step
- Combine the ○ ingredients in a bowl, then mix well with a whisk..
- Plump the raisins by pouring boiling water over them and draining. Add the raisins to the bowl..
- Thoroughly combine the ● ingredients, then add to the bowl and mix with your hands..
- Roll out the dough into a 20 x 20 cm square, then cut into 16 equal portions..
- Bake for about 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃. If necessary, cover with foil to avoid burning the raisins..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad