Breakfast quiche on the move!.
You can have Breakfast quiche on the move! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast quiche on the move!
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen hash brown potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese (your favorite shredded cheese…Parmesan, cheddar or mozzarella).
- Prepare 2-3 slices of deli ham or 4-6 slices of cooked bacon.
- You need 1/2 pint of half and half or cream.
- You need of Chives.
Breakfast quiche on the move! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Use oil to coat a cupcake pan for the mini quiches..
- Shape cups by pressing thawed hash browns into cupcake pan..
- Place in oven until golden brown..
- In a bowl, mix eggs and 1 cup of half and half. Add cheese and mix..
- Add pieces of ham of crumbles of cooked bacon to each hash brown cup..
- Ladle egg mixture into each hash brown cup…sprinkle with chives….place in preheated oven until golden brown..
- Let cool 10 minutes if you can ! and enjoy!.
recipe by homegrownveggies @cookpad