15 minute cheesy potato wedges. As the name suggests, Cheesy Potato Wedges is a delicious appetizer recipe that will give you a mouth-watering experience. In this video we we learn how crispy Potato Wedges/Cheese Potato Wedges are made. This is a very good option for your parties or for evening snacks and.
Matt and I enjoyed them so much, I made them again later in the week for a movie night snack. SLICE & SEASON POTATOES: Peel potatoes and slice into wedges. Place into a mixing bowl and season with salt, paprika, and pepper. You can have 15 minute cheesy potato wedges using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 15 minute cheesy potato wedges
- You need 1 of medium baking potato per person, washed and pricked with a fork.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- You need of Seasoned salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, OR whatever seasonings you want.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese of choice.
TEAR CHEESE: Tear cheese into small pieces into a pot. Cheesy potato wedges are great as a side dish for dinner, or that last minute dish you could take to a potluck bbq. These amazing cheesy potato wedges To make these Cheesy Potato Wedges, you probably already have the ingredients in your fridge and pantry. Before you read the any further, you.
15 minute cheesy potato wedges step by step
- Put washed and pricked potatoes in the microwave and cook til firm but give some. Par cook them. It took mine about 5 minutes for 3 potatoes..
- Slice them into wedges. Spray and season all sides..
- Place in air fryer cut side up and cook on 425 for about 10 minutes. If they need longer go longer. When they’re brown and beautiful, sprinkle shredded cheese and go another minute or so..
- Spoon up some sour cream and DONE!.
The sweet potato is no exception. Best consumed hot off the stove, these wedges are a healthy snack that satisfies your cheese fries cravings. Healthier than fried, these chunky wedges are a true delight and perfect for busy weeknight meals. Potato wedges are always a favorite for kids and grown-ups alike; they're easy to make and great for barbecues and parties. Spread the potatoes over a baking sheet.