Egg and Dairy Free, Whole Wheat Flour and Honey Cookies.
You can have Egg and Dairy Free, Whole Wheat Flour and Honey Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy Free, Whole Wheat Flour and Honey Cookies
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Whole wheat flour.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Olive oil.
Egg and Dairy Free, Whole Wheat Flour and Honey Cookies step by step
- Put a plastic bag in a bowl, place it on a scale, and measure in the ingredients..
- Close the plastic bag, mix all the ingredients thoroughly, and bring the dough together..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, shape the dough from Step 2 into a button shape, or you could roll the dough out to a thickness of 4 mm and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180°C for 12-15 minutes, and they should be ready once cooled. My oven took 13 minutes to bake the cookies..
- Note: You could arrange the amount of ingredients as follows: cake flour 120 g, whole wheat flour 20 g, honey 35 g, and olive oil 30 g. The dough will be a bit crumblier, but you will be able to cut out the dough using a cookie cutter..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad