You can have Christmas Breakfast using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Breakfast
- You need 2 packages of Cresent rolls.
- It’s 1 cup of Swiss cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Ham (chopped).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Hash browns (shredded).
- You need 5 of Hard boiled eggs.
Christmas Breakfast step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Use 13×9 baking dish. Separate 1 pkg Cresent rolls. Press flat over the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of the pan. Bake for 8-10 min. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese while still warm..
- FILLING: cook onion in butter until tender. Stir in flour & pepper. Add broth and milk. Stir over medium heat until thick. Stir in ham, potatoes & chopped eggs. Poor over cooked Cresent crust. Lay the remaining Cresent rolls over the mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- PREP: hard boil eggs and chop, chop ham, chop onion.
recipe by DaLeene Nighbor @cookpad