Egg Potato Omelette.
You can make Egg Potato Omelette using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Egg Potato Omelette
- It’s 5 pieces of Potatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of eggs.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of Large Onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Coriander/Dhania.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Curry powder.
- You need of Chillies spice.
- It’s 1 piece of fresh chillies.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Egg Potato Omelette instructions
- First you peel the tomatoes and cut it into 2 parts each, then cut accross on each piece into small tiny pieces, when done put them into a clean bowl with water.
- Then after washing the peeled potatoes, dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Put your non sticky cooking pan on the fire, add the chopped onions and 2 Tbsp of oil, leave them to start turning light brown, add the small pieces of Potatoes, chillies spice, curry powder and a pinch of salt.
- Mix them, put the lid and lower the heat to ensure the potatoes steam to soften in about 10 minutes.
- On another bowl break the eggs, sprinkle the black pepper a bit, add the chopped Dhania, and the fresh chillies.. Then add a pinch of salt again and mix well.
- Remove the potatoes from then pan and add into the mixture of eggs in STEP 5 then continue mixing in the bowl, then you return your pan and add the 3 Tbsp of oil.
- Pour your mixture, lower the heat and cover with the lid to cook then turn the other side again.
- When you can serve with your Hot coffee or fresh soda or Juice.